Classes are held at an exciting new venue:
Wellness Movement – 121 Trafalgar Street, Nelson.
Advanced booking is required for all classes. Click on the email link next to the course you wish to enquire about.
Restore your Self
An 8-week course – starts 1st August 2017
Tuesdays, 11.15am – 12.45pm
A deeply nourishing class that explores gentle somatic and therapeutic movements for the first half of the class and then leads into relaxing restorative yoga poses for the latter part. These classes are welcoming, gentle and at a pace that allows the student to connect with the natural breath and their own needs.
Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to book in or register your interest.
iRest for Lunch
An 8-week course – starts 3rd August 2017
Join this restful lunchtime class that will introduce you to the art of iRest Yoga Nidra, a lying down meditation practice that facilitates deep relaxation, self-inquiry and wellbeing. iRest is an evidence-based, mind-body approach that is the result of thirty years of observation, research and hands-on development by Dr. Richard Miller and associates and has been shown to report
• Reduced depression, fear and anxiety
• Greater ability to relax and enjoy life
• Reduced insomnia and levels of stress
• Improved interpersonal relations
• Reduced chronic and acute pain
• Increased inner peace and well-being
Sam Loe is registered as a Level 1 and 2 iRest teacher.
Come practice in a warm, friendly environment. Must be independent in your own practice. If you wish to know more email me on email@example.com to book in or register your interest.
All classes offer the following qualities:
- A welcoming and relaxing environment where real learning can take place
- A pace that allows the student to connect with their breath and practice safely
- Inquiry based Somatic practices
- Working consciously with breath
- Permission not to practice anything that doesn’t feel right for the student
One off drop-ins accommodated if there is space. Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
What to bring:
- Please bring a bath towel
- wear comfortable clothing
- Bring your own mat if you wish to have double padding
Mats, Bolsters and blankets are provided but more blankets will always help for more wrapping and comfort.